VPO vs. e-Builder and Procore
There are many factors to consider before you commit to your best-fit solution for construction project management software. Maximize your ROI by first doing your homework. Start with this side-by-side comparison of VPO and these other leading products to quickly compare features, benefits and functions.
Comparison: VPO vs e-Builder and Procore
|Years in Business||35||24||16|
|Annual Costs||$ $||$ $ $ $ $||$ $ $ $|
|Implementation Time||★||★ ★ ★ ★ ★||★ ★ ★|
|ROI||★ ★ ★ ★ ★||★ ★ ★||★ ★ ★|
|Ease of Onboarding||★ ★ ★ ★ ★||★ ★||★ ★|
|Ease of Use||★ ★ ★ ★ ★||★ ★||★ ★ ★|
|No Annual Contract||✔|
|Own And Control
Your Own Data
|Office 365 Platform||✔|
And Instant Messaging
Tips on Selecting the Best Construction Project Management Software
Laura Nee, President of The Simplex Group and creator of VPO, suggests the following when evaluating the best construction project management software for your organization:
- get upper management support, know your pain areas
- make a list of requirements
- remember the importance of mobility in the era of BYOD
- analyze your options, get references, consider the learning curve and ease of onboarding
- anticipate a reaction to change
- designate internal expert resources for fellow employees
Interested in learning more about how VPO can meet your needs?
Get in touch below.