VPO Support Engineers are responsible for providing the highest level of support for all VPO customers, users, and colleagues. A successful Support Engineer will oversee and maintain client VPO deployments - resolving technical issues concerning customer and user accounts, or VPO infrastructure – and diagnose and troubleshoot common problems.
- Show high standards of teamwork and professionalism actively working with other members of the Support Team.
- Write end-user articles and/or record videos to be published to the VPO support portal (or assist others with this work).
- Assist management in creating training materials pertaining to VPO troubleshooting and usage.
- Complete special projects, as directed and as necessary.
- Attend meetings with customers to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose system problems.
- Respond to customer inquiries and support tickets to troubleshoot and resolve challenges.
- Act as the initial point of contact for all VPO-related concerns from customers or other users.
- Monitor VPO support portal tickets and Support email account.
- Assign Support tickets and/or Support emails to other members of the Support Team (or other VPO teams), and follow up to make sure issues are resolved.
As an ideal candidate you are:
- An individual with superior customer service skills.
- Someone who follows up and follows through.
- Good at taking notes and recording details – documenting customer meetings and interactions thoroughly; tracking activities.
- Self-disciplined, motivated, and able to manage and prioritize several projects and multiple customers at a time.
- An outstanding communicator – demonstrating professional written and interpersonal skills when interacting with customers and users.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Inquisitive and open to researching and trying new things.
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through company help desk software, such as Freshdesk, in addition to other remote-access desktop programs.
- Someone with extensive experience working with different operating systems including Windows and experience with Microsoft 365 apps including SharePoint, Teams, and OneDrive.
- Someone with superior time-management skills, and the ability to establish attainable deadlines.
- Someone who can accept constructive criticism and customer feedback.
- Someone who enjoys learning new technologies and finding alternative solutions to problems.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 2-3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of proven experience in a heavy customer-focused position involving technical knowledge of a company's products and services
- Additional technical certifications are a plus.
Additional experience and skills that are a plus:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business instructions and technical procedures
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the public
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- All team members work in a virtual environment and are required to maintain a clean and professional environment, and routinely participate in video calls with colleagues as well as customers. Must always be “camera-ready.”
Fill out the form below to apply!