The Simplex Group, Inc., a growing software development and consulting firm, is looking for a new telecommuting team member to help create and implement our marketing strategy and tactics. The successful Marketing Manager candidate will be an innovative, flexible, and goal-oriented problem solver who takes initiative, and enthusiastically motivates their colleagues as well as themselves.
In order to promote our construction project-management software solution, VPO, the Marketing Manager will:
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns, and own their implementation from ideation through execution.
- Lead digital strategy, including experimenting with organic and paid acquisition channels (SEO and PPC).
- Collaborate with internal subject-matter experts to create valuable and engaging content for our online presence that attracts and converts our target audience.
- Oversee and approve any externally created marketing material (website banners, videos, case studies, etc.).
- Maintain and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Create compelling messaging, and partner with key industry experts and influencers (Gartner, Software Advice, etc.).
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gaining insight and assessing against goals.
In order to complement our team and meet our needs, our new colleague will have:
- Five years' demonstrable experience in marketing, together with the potential and attitude required for learning.
- Proven success in identifying target audiences, and in creatively devising marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate across channels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics) and Marketing Automation/CRM (HubSpot). Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns is a plus.
- Numeric literacy, and comfort working with numbers to make sense of metrics and process figures with spreadsheets.
- Up-to-date familiarity with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- A BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Compensation and benefits commensurate with experience (minimum, five years).
Fill out the form below to apply!