We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. Your primary responsibility would be to turn leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with Marketing and subject matter experts to create and execute on lead generation campaigns. In this role, you will be the point person to identify, engage and excite potential users of our VPO construction project management solution. Although you will be primarily responsible for qualifying and nurturing inbound leads, a secondary responsibility is conducting outreach to identify new customers for VPO.
While you would be working closely with VPO leadership and subject matter experts to advance the sales process, you are the first touchpoint for prospects and will have a significant impact on sales growth and the success of the company.
- Interact with prospects via phone and email with high attention to detail
- Nurture and develop sales opportunities from outbound prospecting and marketing-generated leads.
- Participate in VPO solution demonstrations, and coordinate follow up and next steps
- Partner with VPO SMEs to move prospects thru the sales process.
- Update the CRM system to ensure the pipeline’s quality of information including forecasting and reporting accuracy.
As an ideal candidate you are:
- Passionate about sales and new customer acquisition
- Outgoing and inquisitive
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Excited by the energy and flexibility of working at a smaller, growing company
- Collaborative and able to work effectively in a team selling approach
- Able to work professionally in a WFH environment.
- Comfortable working with technology, including Microsoft 365/Teams, and HubSpot
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a related role
Additional experience and skills that are a plus:
- Knowledge and/or experience in the commercial construction industry/domain
- Career interest in moving to a more senior sales position
Fill out the form below to apply!