Liaise among construction management customers, users, and VPO team members to support customer success and facilitate user adoption. Identify areas for improvement and gather VPO resources to deliver additional training or support.
Principal (Essential) Duties
- Provide key assistance in delivering onboarding, training, and support.
- Liaise among users, customers, and VPO’s Solution Consultants and Support team members to solve user-related issues and improve both customer experience and customer success metrics.
- Proactively review current projects to ensure that users are following policies and procedures that have been established by the customer’s core participants in partnership with their VPO team.
- Provide VPO training and resources for new and current users as needed.
- Provide hands-on support for VPO Project Sites and Portfolio-level site tasks.
- Create and continually update documentation that supports optimal VPO use among customers and their users.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Embodies and demonstrates our motto and core values: See. Solve. Serve. Strengthen.
- Working knowledge of the construction process and associated documentation requirements, including RFIs, Submittals, and Change Orders
- Enjoys working with others to solve problems
- Organized and self-motivated
- Strong skills in listening, empathizing, and communicating
- Excited about the energy and flexibility of working at a smaller, fast-growing, technology company
- Able to function professionally in a work-from-home environment; comfortable collaborating via Web meetings
- Able to develop rapport, positively influence others, and maintain strong working relationships
- Able to maintain and actively expand product knowledge by studying current/new VPO functionality and customer needs
- High School diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree or some college experience preferred
- 5-10 years' experience working in a project engineering, construction coordination, or document controls capacity in construction
- Experience working in a tech-enabled service environment preferred
- Experience working with Office 365 and other technology solutions preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Travel up to 5-10% to sites beyond the home office for company meetings.
- Perform light work – exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- See, hear, talk, and perform tasks requiring manual dexterity and visual acuity; kneel, sit, stand, walk, crouch, stoop, reach, pull, push, and other similar, repetitive tasks requiring physical activity.
- Operate standard office/computer equipment.
This is not an all-inclusive description. Duties, expectations, demands, etc., may be added or changed by VPO on an as-needed basis. The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply, please complete and submit this form. Thanks!