We are seeking a Solution Developer who can collaborate on designing and building technical solutions that will work best for our clients. This means you are interested in leveraging your technical skills to configure, customize, and integrate with off-the-shelf solutions but are not afraid to write code when no-code / low-code solutions do not cut it. You can assess client business, financial, and technical constraints and then identify and validate solutions. You are aware of the limitations of platforms we build upon and interface with, but creative enough (and capable enough with your coding skills) to break free from these limits.
This full-time position requires a dedicated individual with experience across our Microsoft-focused technology stack, strong consultative communication skills, is detail-oriented, can work on a cross-functional team in a dynamic environment, and demonstrates organizational skills to facilitate working on multiple client-focused tasks and core product development efforts in a managed but parallel fashion.
- Become an expert in our VPO solution and its underlying technology stack, based on Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Power Automate, Power Shell, Power BI, and other apps.
- Evaluate and document customer business needs and technological constraints
- Collaborate with our team and our customers to design solutions (processes and the software that enables/supports them)
- Implement technical solutions via configuration, customization, low-code tools, scripting/automation, integration, and traditional custom software development
- Estimate work to be done
- Contribute to weekly meetings where work is prioritized, assigned, and discussed
- Manage and track your own workload across multiple projects/clients in parallel
- Demonstrate VPO or non-VPO technical solutions and share stories focused on the value we have provided at other clients to assist our sales team win new business
As an ideal candidate you are:
- Excited by the energy and flexibility of working at an innovative company
- Collaborative and believe that three heads are better than one
- Good at taking notes and tracking your own activity
- Can maintain professionalism while working 100% remotely
- Interested in the commercial construction industry/domain
We are seeking an entry-to-mid-level candidate that meets the following qualifications:
- Microsoft Power Automate (Flow)
- PowerShell Scripting
- Microsoft Power Apps
- Familiarity with the Microsoft 365 ecosystem
- At least 5 years of professional experience implementing (and customizing for client-specific needs) complex software solutions, or 3 years working as a software developer on a product based on Microsoft platforms and/or tools
- At least 2 years of consulting experience working directly with clients, not simply doing work under the client’s direction, but providing recommendations, advice, and/or feedback relating to technology
- At least a 2-year degree in information science, computer science, or a related area of study (bachelors preferred)
Additional experience and skills that are a plus:
- .NET framework (C#)
- Microsoft SharePoint Online solution development and customization
- Power BI (or experience with competing BI tools like Tableau)
- Sharegate or similar tools for deployment automation
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Azure ecosystem
Fill out the form below to apply!